[OM] Re: OT What lenses for the D3? [was 14 is the new 12]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT What lenses for the D3? [was 14 is the new 12]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:11:38 -0800
Chris Crawford wrote:
> I've seen Nimoy's work :)
He was on a late night talk show with the book. They had to cover the
bottom of the cover and couldn't open it. Not an issue of amount of
flesh, but which bits.

I forget exactly the story, but he was, I think, challenged by a large
model, so he made shots of her along with the other women he was working
with. He got so much more positive interest in the larger model's
portraits that he undertook the project and book.

He was quite careful, in spite of several jibes, to express no
preference for or against the plus size women he photographed.

Moose