[OM] Re: E-3 focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problem
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:41:28 +0000
I have taken some photos withmy E-3 with 3 lenses and put them here:

<http://www.threeshoes.net/page8/page8.htm>

All wide open, ISO100, IS Off; 14-54, 50-200 & 11-22, wide and narrow
respectively.  All with AF set to Spot Dynamic (normal size).

They all look pretty well focused to me, but I accept that my
standards are sometimes quite low :-)

I found it very interesting to try a test and I take my hat off to AG
Schnozz for his efforts as it is so time-consuming.

In addition I found that my camera reset to Full AF, RAW, ISA Auto
every time I switched it on after changing lenses.  I must now go into
the manual and discover how to have the camera remember the last
settings, when I want it to ...

Chris