[OM] Re: List Nanny Question WAS Re: OT, Nabble?

Subject: [OM] Re: List Nanny Question WAS Re: OT, Nabble?
From: Jim Loudon <listadr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:02:16 -0800 (PST)

> This is a closed list but for the access through Nabble-
> thing and I should like it to revert to being a closed list again.

Hi Chris.

I believe you missed a couple earlier messages on this subject, so maybe it
bears repeating:

This was an open list long before it went up on Nabble. Removing it from
Nabble will *not* make it a closed list.

As an example, here's a link to one of *your* posts from 1998 (not at
Nabble, fwiw):

http://lists.tako.de/html/Olympus-OM/1998-01/msg00563.html

jim