[OM] Re: OT What lenses for the D3? [was 14 is the new 12]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT What lenses for the D3? [was 14 is the new 12]
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:38:51 -0500
At 05:29 PM 1/15/2008, Moose wrote:

>I've actually warmed up to WA quite a bit recently. I'm
>really enjoying the FF Tammy 17-35.

You're really getting to be a wild and crazy guy as you
age!  :-)  First IS and now WA.  Where are you using the Tammy in the
~17-24mm focal lengths - any examples?  I call myself a wide angle
kind of guy but I've only really missed having something wider than a
24mm one time.  That was while trying to capture all of Horseshoe
Bend (south of Page, AZ) without shooting multiples and then stitching.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA