[OM] Re: South California trip

Subject: [OM] Re: South California trip
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:14:54 -0800
I remember seeing a post somewhere that suggested this year might be a
good year for desert wildflowers.It's probably too early for Gorham
and the poppy preserve. There is speculation that global warming will
wipe out the Joshua trees... Joshua Tree national park is interesting
high desert (it can get very cold there). I'm too far north to have
any first hand knowledge of current condtions.
-jeff