[OM] OT Gossen lightmeters

Subject: [OM] OT Gossen lightmeters
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:49:24 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,
      My Weston EuromasterV is starting to "play up".
For less than the cost of service I have been offered the choice of 2
new (old stock) Gossen lightmeters.
The first is a digital Multisix for £40/$75, the second is an analogue
Lunasix for £30/$55.
Advantage of the Lunasix is that it is easier to read combinations of
shutter/aperture, but the Multisix will read flash exposures.
Apart from buying both what would your collective advice be.
Intended use includes metering for use with Noblex panoramic camera and
Bronica ETRx, along with general landscape and building shots., Mostly
in B+W.

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK