[OM] Re: OT Gossen lightmeters

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Gossen lightmeters
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 06:05:28 -0500
The Luna Pro F was a totally different model. Both it and the very similar
Luna Pro SBC used the 9-volt, but the original Luna pro was still being made
after the F and the SBC came out. The last few yrs of original Luna Pro
production were of a model called the Luna Pro-S, which used Silver Oxide
button cells. The Luna pro and the Luna Pro S used CdS meter cells, while
the SBC ang the F used Silicon Cells.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design