[OM] Re: [OT]Which Came First?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Which Came First?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:23:52 -0000
Serendipity just caused me to chance upon the two updates to this article,
which are an interesting read. On reading it, I was reminded that we had had
a discussion here of Roger Fenton's Crimean War photography, and lo, here's
Wind=sor's original post.

You might like to follow up how the detective work panned out, together with
a very wide ranging discussion of the nature of "truth", and the surprising
conclusion.

But note that the on-page links to Part 3 are broken.  Find Part 3 here:
<http://morris.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/23/which-came-first-part-three-can-
george-lionel-and-marmaduke-help-us-order-the-fenton-photographs/>  aka
<http://tinyurl.com/ysdmtc>

--
Piers