[OM] Re: OT Gossen lightmeters

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Gossen lightmeters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:43:19 -0500
Not a problem.  Attach an ebay radio slave receiver to the flash, put
the meter in one hand and the transmitter in the other.  Push the
transmitter's test button to trigger the flash.  These work well and
also have a PC connector on the back of the receiver unlike some others.
This is the lowest cost seller of same but I don't know him.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/16-Channel-Wireless-Radio-Slave-Flash-Trigger-RD616-new_W0QQitemZ320206369683QQihZ011QQcategoryZ30086QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

Dr. Flash