[OM] (OT)? Both camera and gun-related

Subject: [OM] (OT)? Both camera and gun-related
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:12:20 +1000
I saw this today, and, quite naturally, thought of the fun Walt would
have had with it (the info, if not the device itself):

http://tinyurl.com/23tuwj

To make it even more Walt-related, the above has a link within from
which he could even talk-up the merits of the Leica brand:

http://tinyurl.com/3x3low

(Both of the above links are to the Gizmodo website)

If only the tinyurl link above was '4x4low' rather that '3x3low' I'd
have even managed to wrangle in an SUV/4WD connection (Oh, wait, I think
I just did. ;-) ).

Cheers,
Marc (laughing along with Walt's ghost)
Noosa Heads, Oz

PS. Apologies if this has been posted before.