[OM] Eagle Days - Zone-10 Style

Subject: [OM] Eagle Days - Zone-10 Style
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:08:30 -0800 (PST)
Ok, another shameless-plug.  I'm totally shameless today.  Sorry.

Anyway, the Mid-Iowa Zuikofest was a roaring success in-spite of the
fact that only two of us decided to brave the extreme cold and
venture forth. Oh, well. My fingers and toes will probably thaw out
in the next week or two.

I shot exclusively with the Olympus E-1 (Oly content) and the Tokina
AT-X 100-300 F4 zoom lens. This makes for a very nice setup and is
moderately holdable if it wasn't for the chills...

I posted a few images on the www.zone-10.com website for your
enjoyment. The first image was a lucky shot (thanks to Photoshop,
hehehe). Hey, if others can do it, why can't I?  I know, shameless.
Theme of the day.

Anyway, I'd like to get with our Iowa City area list-members in the
next couple of weeks to go chase the eagles over at Iowa City.  Joel?
 Tom?  You guys game?  Anybody else?

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs