[OM] OM1 giveaway

Subject: [OM] OM1 giveaway
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:02:06 -0800 (PST)
Seen on FM:

I'm tired of thinking that I need to save my original
film body, the Olympus OM-1, and accessories. I
haven't shot a roll with it in a while, but I believe
it still works well, may just need a cleaning. There
is one lens (Zuiko 35-105), Olympus flash (still
works, it just whined when I put new batteries in),
and a couple of winders (not sure if they work) and a
host of various filters, i.e., Cokin, etc.

I want someone to use it rather than have it sit
around here.

I want to package it up and send it out to someone in
the USA. I'll ask $50.00 for the whole kit and
caboodle to cover packaging, shipping, and my gas to
the post office. If you are near Hartford,
Connecticut, you can come over and pick it up.

First email to emr@xxxxxxxxxxxx gets first shot at it.

NO affiliation, etc.

Be a better friend, newshound, and