[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Valencia and my best friend Lars

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: Valencia and my best friend Lars
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:25:57 +0100
The past week had two major events. My wife finally joined me on
Saturday (however, she vetoed all the pictures I have taken of her
since her arrival, so there are none); and my best friend from
Denmark, Lars, came to visit for a week. So all the pics from week 3
are from his visit and a day trip to Valencia. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=124

The following equipment note should restore some of my frazzled
street cred on these lists: all images were taken with an Olympus
camera, and several of them with a Leica lens. I am sure the
discerning eyes on the LUG/LEG will be able to pick those out with no
difficulty ;-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx