[OM] Re: List is slow!

Subject: [OM] Re: List is slow!
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:02:44 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Au contraire mate, I have long declared wombat to be my personal
> totem, spirit guide, what have you. They are after all short, fat,
 > hairy, surly, four tempered, determined, only cute when very
 > young

You were very young? It's hard to imagine. ;-)

 > and, I understand, they don't taste too good either.

We'll have to reserve judgement for now, but leave the relevant
Testament and I will be sure to obtain some fava beans and a nice
chianti for the occasion.

 > I realised the connexion when I felt the urge to dig out a cellar
 > under this house.

I did the personal totem/""dæmon" thing on the Golden Compass movie
website, and it selected mine as a Chimpanzee (I'd like to assume
Bonobo). I'm not sure that's right, as I suspect mine should be
something small, furry, nocturnal and shy that makes an unpleasant
crunching noise between some carnivore's teeth. Still, self-analysis is
never reliable, hey? <g>

Cheers,
Marc (who hates bananas)
Noosa Heads, Oz