[OM] Re: List is slow!

Subject: [OM] Re: List is slow!
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:08:28 +0000
As soon as Canada renames itself to The United Canadian Provinces of North
America I'll not be surprised to hear them refer to themselves as "Americans".
So, why should it be surprising that people from the country whose name is "The
United States  of America" refer to themselves as Americans?  Somehow, "United
Statesians" doesn't have the right ring to it.

Chuck Norcutt