[OM] Unusual Spam - I seem to be famous!

Subject: [OM] Unusual Spam - I seem to be famous!
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:44:21 +0000
Just got this in my mailbox.  Hmm, mailed-by nabble.com - I guess that
explains where my email address came from.  Anyone know if there ever
was a NG photographer with my name?     Anyone else had something like
this with their name substituted?

        to              ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx
        date            23 Jan 2008 04:31
        subject         hello, from Thailand
        mailed-by               nabble.com
hi,

my name is effy, 23 years old, from Thailand. i just educated from univercity
and become a  freelance photographer.
you are Ian Nichols who work for national geographic right?
National Geographic USA is my goal.
can you give me your suggestion for my photo please