[OM] Re: List is slow!

Subject: [OM] Re: List is slow!
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:01:18 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> I'll have you know that I was gorgeous - my mother assures me of that
> and claims to have won some competition or other with a photograph of
> me on a rug.

Totally unrelated, but isn't this cute?

http://www.robertmcclintock.com/catalog_i6758874.html?catId=25506

;->

> Of course, she is now of the opinion that it was all downhill from
> there. I am a deep disappointment to my parents.

There's a photo of me sitting on the rug next to my sister - I'm about
20 months old, so Krishna (my sister) must be about 3 months old. I'm
nuded-up, and, according to Peter, "have a little stiffy". It's not a
picture I'm fond of, funnily enough. It has yet to be used in anger
against me (other than Mum showing it to Peter).

> I think I have destroyed every copy of that bloody photo.

Ah, well, you have my respect then. :-)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz