[OM] A few new ones

Subject: [OM] A few new ones
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:36:58 -0500
It seems I forgot my rule about not taking a real camera on vacation
when I went to Florida in December. I was armed with the E-510, the
50-200 and the 14-54. My intent was to sit on the balcony of the
condo and take pictures of flights of Pelicans soaring past, but the
510 just wasn't up to the focus task. Not one stinking clear image
among them. Well, maybe it was the gin. I don't know. But I did
manage to get a few shots I liked well enough to stick them on the
web site.

If you're so inclined . . .

http://www.bwp33.com/page18/page18.html

A couple of these I've hung in local restaurants on the theory that
the tourists are gone and locals don't want to buy pictures of
lighthouses and lobster boats. Maybe locals, though, would like some
"warm" pictures from away, now that we are in Old Man Winter's iron
grip.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com