[OM] Re: A few new ones

Subject: [OM] Re: A few new ones
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:10:52 -0500
This sounds suspiciously like what Mainers call the "hot dog," but
which is like no other hot dog I've ever had. Up here, they not only
use fat and sawdust, but they paint them red and tie them together
with string. And then cook and eat them proudly.

I can't explain it, I just don't eat it. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com