[OM] Free scanner

Subject: [OM] Free scanner
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:33:02 +0000
Hi all,

Following recommendations I received when I asked a little while ago, I
recently got hold of an Epson V4990 flatbed scanner.  I think it's
awesome - excellent quality and a joy to use.

As a result, I have an Acer Scanwit 2720S scanner which is surplus to
requirements.  It's all in good working order and can still produce a
reasonable scan, but as it's seven years old it's worth almost nothing.
  So, if any list member needs an ultra-budget film scanner, they can
have it for free, plus whatever it costs to ship it - about 10 pounds in
the UK, 15 pounds to Europe and it's really probably not very economic
for anyone beyond there.

If anyone's interested let me know.  Otherwise I'll probably give it to
a charity shop in the next week or so.

Roger