[OM] Re: PhotoBook question

Subject: [OM] Re: PhotoBook question
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:45:28 -0000
Hi Jez, and all who answered.

Thanks to you all, and especially to Moose for pointing out the thread I
was sure had happened recently, but couldn't find.

I had a bit of a "Eureka" moment on this, thinking of exactly what Jez
suggests below.  Make the entire page one image, and I can create that
any way I want.  Sadly, I had that "Eureka" moment at about 3am this
morning, having gone to bed a bit p'd off with the whole thing.  The
spousal unit was not impressed when I jumped out of bed and went to try
it there and then.  Still, it seems to work and I got a good night's
sleep after that !

So thanks all, I think I've cracked it now.

Regards,

Jon

<snip>
The trick is to do your own page layout in <photo-editor-of-your-choice>
on
a blank page 3366x2646 pixels.  Just drag, drop, scale, rotate, ...   My
jpegs were about 3MB per page, 20 pages total is standard as far as I
recall.  One of the 'permitted' page layouts is a full, single page.
</snip>