[OM] Re: PhotoBook question

Subject: [OM] Re: PhotoBook question
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:28:33 +1000
Wayne Harridge wrote:
> Any recommendations for a good service for us in Oz ?

It's only hearsay, but I've heard good things about Momento in Australia:

http://www.momento.com.au/

They require you download their software, which has a whole lot of
automatic templates (but you can do it all "manually" if you wish). The
comments received were that they were excellent quality, though this is
from "enthusiastic amateurs" like myself, rather than pro's.

They also have a Momento Pro service:

ttp://www.momentopro.com.au/

which I think offers more options, including "bulk" discount options,
but I think it requires you to advise them why you are a 'Pro'. I
believe they're pretty lenient on that score though, and they may have
merged both of the above somewhat, just using the difference as a means
of customer-targeting.

If anyone has heard anything different about the above, please correct
me as I've been going to use them myself.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz