[OM] Re: Olympus/Bolex marriage?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus/Bolex marriage?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:02:06 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2008 8:10:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ultimately, I want to use the 38/2.8 OM macro lens in my
underwater  housing with the Bolex.  This is going to take some doing.
You'll be the first to know if it works.

Over the years there has been a lens or two leave my stash closet on loan  to
a list member for a short period of time.  Dean, the thought of my 38mm  in
the underwater housing of an entomologist just kind of bugs me. Oh, I  just
checked and I can't seem to put my hands on the 38mm anyway.  Hmm,  wonder
where
it could be?  <[B^)  Bill Barber (who happens to be  particularly happy today
as he has just broken loose of some of his hard earned  money and has an e-3
on the way to Sugar  Land.)

48)