[OM] E-system pro backpack - it's arrived.

Subject: [OM] E-system pro backpack - it's arrived.
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:38:45 +0000
Collected it from DHL's depot this morning.  Not had time to
investigate it thoroughly yet, but first impression is it's a decent
bit of kit.  Not sure about the bright orange interior, though it does
match my goretex overtrousers, which I wear for rain protection and
conspicuity on the bike.

For the moment, it looks like I'll be able to get my entire E-system
in there, and possibly a laptop too.

It even has a pocket on one of the straps, about the right size for a
phone, gps receiver, light meter, spare batteries etc.