[OM] Re: E-system pro backpack - it's arrived.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-system pro backpack - it's arrived.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:53:26 +0000
Ah!

That's what the wasters have been trying to deliver.  I really, really
dislike couriers, especially the sort who are incapable of ringing a
bell, knocking or waiting for someone to answer the door ...

Give me a PO parcel any day, that I can collect from my PO down the
road.

Thanks for the heads-up, Ian.

Chris