[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: PhotoBook question

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: PhotoBook question
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:18:51 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Bugger - only photobooks and no mac software.

Oh, yes, I forgot the Mac thing. Is there any reason (apart from perhaps
cost or disliking it intensely enough) that you don't run Windows via
Parallels or Fusion or Bootcamp (I've no idea which of these is the
best, or whether they're all even applicable). I'm not trying to
advocate it; it's just that, as someone whose household may migrate to
being Mac-centred (if Peter gets his way), it has always seemed like a
way to cover all, or most, bases, as with the example of the Momento
software.

(I'm not trying to get into the Mac/PC thing - for my preference, having
both options would seem to make that "dilemma" redundant for me, and so
I'd get less frustrated when I see good software that has no Mac option)

Sorry, I also thought that it was only photobooks being looked at. I
think you can put in significant amounts of text within a Momento book,
including across pictures and their borders. What type of thing are you
looking for, as I've just downloaded the software again and I can have a
look. The software produces a file in Momento's own format, but it also
lets you produce a PDF I believe. If you let me know what type of thing
you're looking at doing, I can try create a sample of that type and send
you a copy in pdf form.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz