[OM] Re: That slow list again

Subject: [OM] Re: That slow list again
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:50:37 -0800
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Hum. I've been away from the computer slightly less than 24 hours.
> There are five messages from this list in that time, three about
> photo books and two about fixing uneven flash lighting.
>
> Am I missing something, or is something missing me? (I shower nearly
> every day, and almost always use deoderant.) <g>

Just a few of us here. I suppose everybody else is at the party they
didn't want us to attend.

I wasn't here either for a while. We went out to do a little job. It's
been raining a lot, which we need, but it broke for a few hours and we
were actually driving around with the top down. Temps in the low 60sF
and some weak sunshine slipping through. Supposed to be another decent
storm coming through tonight and tomorrow.

Moose