[OM] Re: That slow list again

Subject: [OM] Re: That slow list again
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 00:01:51 +0000
I'm in Florida (on the west coast this time) visiting with friends so as to be
able to recuperate from the rigors of retirement.  Took lots of pics in
Savannah a few days ago and today at the Ringling Brothers Circus and art
museum.
The wireless connection at the hotel I'm at this week leaves much to be desired
so I have not been reading all or responding to as much as I normally would.
Discovered  the hard way that the new laptop I'm using, despite having a
"7-in-1 reader" doesn't have a CF slot, my CF reader is gone, the Minolta cable
is home and the Canyon doesn't understand there is such a thing as Minolta raw
files and refuses to cooperate in downloading them on any of 3 pieces of
software.

Cheers,
Chuck Norcutt