[OM] Re: That slow list again

Subject: [OM] Re: That slow list again
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:49:23 +1000
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Yeah. Rub it in. Right now it's 13 degrees (F), and that seems warm.
> I hope my customers this coming summer like winter pictures, 'cause
> they're going to see a lot of them. <g>

Well, here it's a not-too-warm 27 degrees (C) with humidity levels
actually in the relatively comfortable mid-60's. We might get a
thunderstorm later on as the humidity builds, but before that I might
walk down the road for a body-bash in the surf - the water's about 25
degrees (C).

Photos? I'm too relaxed for photos, unless someone hands me my camera
and sets up a decent scene in front of me.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz