[OM] Re: That slow list again

Subject: [OM] Re: That slow list again
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:41:08 +1100
Well, perhaps because the ham-fisted sector of the consumer community
who just spent a thousand bucks on a doorstop will spend the next few
years telling up to a thousand people (directly and indirectly) that
your products are shite and your service/repair a joke. They may be
wrong but they'll do it.
There is no reason why something like a card slot couldn't plug into
a slide on the main board, just like the card plugs into the slot. No
cables, no bulk, easy replacement.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx