[OM] [OT] Extended stay in Californa

Subject: [OM] [OT] Extended stay in Californa
From: "\"Johan Malmström\"" <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 23:52:04 -0800

My stay in Calaiforna has been extended, so besides going to El Centro I'm now
also heading for Vacaville (NE of San Fransisco). My plan is to drive from El
Centro late thursday, stay in San Diego that night then go go north by the sea.
Another plan would be to go inland, passing some of the National Parks on the
way. I'm to arrive in Vacaville on monday, and I don't like to rush things when
I'm in parks so I think I stay to coast ways.

If anybody has any idea of good places to stay between San Diego and San
Fransisco please speak out :)

/ Johan - 30 min to boarding.