[OM] Re: Flash voltages

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash voltages
From: donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx (Don Holbrook)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:54:45 +0000
Many thanks to you and Wayne H., Chuck, Dan, & Wayne C. for responding.  I
think you are correct about the analog meter I used (small Speery)(had to give
the digital back on retirement).  Today I dug out an old Simpson 260 and
rechecked a pair of T32s.  Measured 10+V on the foot pins and 9+V from center
to side contact.  This was using the 100V scale.  Weird thing was using other
scales: 25V scale = 6V, 10V scale = 3V, & 2.5V scale = pegged.  Guess I'll have
to get digitally modern. Again, many thanks.  I knew the answer would be in
this group.          DWH

From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>