[OM] Re: E3 firmware update

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:36:56 +0800
Yes, it was wide open, the images are actual pixel, if you view them at full
size on monitor you will not see the difference even with a 1600x1200
monitor. I had sent the camera to Olympus for fixing the AF issue (with
sample images and details), they just said there was no problem after
checking with my camera.

I expected new firmware can solve the problem but it was not. The focus was
not stable, sometimes it works better under the same test condition. It was
very strange, at the long end of the same lens there was no problem (or much
less a issue).

C.H.Ling