[OM] Re: E3 firmware update

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:45:52 +0800
Unfortunately, yes but they found no problem with my camera. I also found
there was no problem shooting a calender with sharp characters as target. If
you shoot at F4 or below you may not see this problem but it is also
possible that some E-3 has no such problem or the combination with 12-60 is
doing better.

C.H.Ling