[OM] Re: E3 firmware update

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:33:48 +0800
I believe the different in sharpness between IS and non-IS lens is due to
extra lens elements. For camera IS, the different does not exit. Still, may
be the compensation mechanism of the IS could cause problem but I do not see
the different in E-3 yet.

For landscape, slight focus problem can be fully compensated with lens stop
down to F8 or F11.

C.H.Ling