[OM] Re: Most Modern Reminds of Time-Tested

Subject: [OM] Re: Most Modern Reminds of Time-Tested
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:27:24 -0000
How very-not-mistaken you are, Bob.

I find AF a dissatisfying hit-and-miss affair, never really knowing what the
camera has chosen to focus on until it's too late.  But I can only assume
that with your new steed you have a VF image which is big enough, bright
enough, and clear enough to permit MF work.  I wish it were so for me
(indeed, I just last week found that the dioptric correction on the VF had
been dislodged, and was way off correct - but I *hardly noticed* because of
the small VF image).

--
Piers