[OM] Re: E3 firmware update

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:08:14 -0700
siddiq@xxxxxxx wrote:
> allows IS on non 4/3 lenses now, via adapter, by inputting focal
> length. question is, is it effective focal length (lens x2 for FF
> lenses), or actual indicated on lens (eg 50mm for the 50/1.4).
>
> Also fixes focus issues and such.

I'm holding off on the update, since my E-3 doesn't seem to be one of
those with focus issues in the first place.  Early reports are generally
favourable, though there are a few people (like C.H. on this List) for
whom the problems aren't going away.

C.H., I'd be doing a return and exchange if I were you!

Garth