[OM] Re: E3 firmware update

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:22:39 -0800
An update on my friend who was experiencing the mystery card erasure
phenomenon.   He's tried everything he can think of to emulate what he
was doing when it happened to him, and the camera has performed
flawlessly.  Can't get it to repeat.  He's totally mystified.  Not
completely confident, but no other or further complaints.

Very strange.