[OM] Re: Flash voltages

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash voltages
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:43:34 -0600
You bet, Don.  Have fun with that combination.  I don't usually like
the look of flash photos much, but I think this combo has a nice
balance.  An incandescent lamp somewhere in the frame usually adds a
little warmth as well.

Group photos on my homepage were "flashed" in this way:

http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/

Best regards,
Joel W.