[OM] Re: Robert Capa negatives found (NY Times article)

Subject: [OM] Re: Robert Capa negatives found (NY Times article)
From: "Stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:24:59 +0100
Perfectly right (as usual) see my other comment...

Some Australians fought too... and chineses... on the republican side...

There is a cemetery in France in Le Vernet d'Ariège where a camp was build
to jail the foreign and illegal antifascists refugied in France... full of
freedom fighters from all over the world...
Took some pictures... years ok with my om1... will try to find the negs and
scan them.