[OM] Re: Robert Capa negatives found (NY Times article)

Subject: [OM] Re: Robert Capa negatives found (NY Times article)
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:26:59 -0400

"Not in the big Capa book..."

Really now.  Would you like me to search out a copy here in Canada and send
you the exact citations for the man's name, the date Capa took the photo and
the side for which he was fighting.

No doubt similar citations are provided elsewhere but I can assure you that
they DID appear in the thick book I looked at.

Hugh Thomas's book does not carry any citations as far I can ascertain.

John Hudson