[OM] Re: Check out this page on Webshots!

Subject: [OM] Re: Check out this page on Webshots!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:03:26 -0800
orink@xxxxxxx wrote:
>  Hey there,
> I used your ideas and modified the light levels of that Basketball Team
> photofor my friend. Photo #1 is fixed lighting from a free photoshop
> downloadplugin at:
> http://www.thepluginsite.com/resources/lotis/
> You&rsquo;re invited to a view a page on Webshots!
>
> http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2060890870102912918GSaXUW

Oh dear, you know better than to post a large image, don't you? ;-)

This is more what I had in mind.
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Keplinger/BBallTeam.htm>

The Illuination Fix Plug-in is certainly an improvement, but still
leaves face brightness quite uneven and brightens up the loser front
more than I like. Another thing that should be done before any of this
is noise reduction. Look at the faces in the back in the IFix version.
Brightening up the faces has also brought up the shadow noise, giving
them worse than usual 'teen complexion' problems. I used NeatImage first.

There's still some complexion work I would do if it were my image, a few
zits and a bad case of dark circles under eyes, but this was about
correcting for flash illumination.

Moose