[OM] Re: E3 firmware update

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:50:14 -0800
> From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Creeping Windowization. Be afraid. Be very afraid. <g>

Yet another sloppy port.

What pisses me off is Windows software companies who say crap like,
"There's not a big enough market for us to make Mac software. We tried
it."

They do half-assed ports of Windows software, without any regard for
published Mac user interfaces, they use their own portable libraries,
instead of using the excellent development software environment Apple
supplies for free, their libraries misbehave and don't get updated
with Apple updates (thus the idiotic not knowing you're logged in as
an administrator) -- and then they whine and moan when they get lousy
reviews and no one buys their crap.

Whew. I feel better now. But not half as good as I would have if I
were able to use my 700mm equivalent f2.8 IS lens.

::::A revolution is interesting insofar as it avoids like the plague
the plague it promised to heal. -- Daniel Berrigan
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.EcoReality.org>