[OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 21:46:34 -0800
Okay, downloaded Olympus Master 2.05 and tried again, on three
different computers. There's no crap about "administrator login" this
time, but none of the three computers can detect the camera!

What a load of crap. Leopard has been out for four months. Developer
access has been well over a year.

I can just hear some marketing manager saying, "But we never get any
complaints from Mac users!" THAT'S BECAUSE NO ONE CAN USE IT, YOU BOZO!

There. That felt better. But I still can't use my 1200mm equivalent
f6.5 lens.

The most excellent plan, poorly implemented, might as well have never
happened.

I'm going to go try Chris's suggestion of Olympus Studio trial
version, but it sure is starting to feel like banging my head against
a wall...

:::: Never argue with an idiot: a bystander can't tell the difference.
-- Mark Twain ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::