[OM] Re: ebay feedback & more changes

Subject: [OM] Re: ebay feedback & more changes
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:14:13 +0100
During WW2 my father was part of the 8th Army, and he went up through Africa
and on to Italy.  Well he was a truck driver taking supplies to the
front-line, and he and his co-driver often drove non-stop across the
desert.  Their trucks were not equipped with sanitory facilities.  So he
crapped into a brown paper bag which he stashed for disposal later.
Somewhere, passing through a North African town, a guy jumped onto the
running board, grabbed whatever he could, and ran off down a side-alley to
see what he had got in that brown-paper sack...

(Sadly my father passed on just before Christmas so I'll not be able to add
to his war story collection, but I like to bring them out when I can.)

jez