[OM] Re: IS question

Subject: [OM] Re: IS question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 13:34:45 -0500
Minor point of interest.? A friend is looking at a new macro lens for his
D200.? The new VR has two modes and the normal mode now?has tripod detection
(as well as panning).? Don't know how well they work.

I'd probably turn it off till? anyway confirmed its worked well, though that is
totally theoretical as I don't own any N's.
Mike
http://press.nikonusa.com/2006/02/nikon_unveils_first_ever_macro.php

? I don't know about the E-3, but most IS systems don't get along with

http://webmail.aol.com