[OM] Olympus dealers in EU?

Subject: [OM] Olympus dealers in EU?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 07:51:36 +0100
I have decided to upgrade my 14-54mm Olympus to the 12-60mm. Problem
is that it seems out of stock everywhere I look, including the two US
shops I do business with (B&H and KEH), as well as all the usual
suspects in the Netherlands and Germany. Spain is hopeless for online
shopping, so I am not even looking here. If anyone knows of a dealer
in the EU/UK that might have the 12-60mm, I would greatly appreciate
the reference.  I used to avoid buying in the UK because of the
normally high prices, but with the recent decline of the pound vs.
the Euro it has become an interesting proposition.

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx