[OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:22:46 +0000
Sorry, I forgot to add that OS/2 was a GUI based OS.  Version 1.0 was not GUI
based but essentially a virtual memory version of DOS.  When it was announced
it was stated that Version 1.1 would add the GUI interface which it did.
Incidentally, the GUI bits were developed at IBM Hursley, UK, near Winchester.
The IBM Hursley lab admin building is the site where the Spitfire was
developed.  Lots of Spitfire history and photos posted on the walls.

Chuck Norcutt