[OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:12:55 +0000
That is very interesting.  I had intended to buy OS/2 rather than
MSDOS, but money and circumstances pointed me the Mac way ...

And if only someone would offer to let me learn to fly a Spitfire; I
should be such a happy, happy chap! :-)

A P-40 flew into Wyton (where I fly from) last week.  It might have
been a heavyweight and a mud-mover in its time, but I should be just
as happy to fly one of those.

Chris