[OM] Re: OS's - was Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: OS's - was Re: E3 firmware update AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:22:11 -0800
Ian Manners wrote:
> I know Mike Cowlishaw for his REXX work though :-)

Ooooh, a trip down memory lane. I loved REXX. I used it extensively many
moons ago. The antithesis to structured programming, and so powerful.

I still have KEX with KEDIT, but haven't used it in ages. Hmmm. Maybe
that's the answer to automating EXIFTool...

But I've forgotten so much - including KEX usage.

WOW, I just checked, and KEDIT still lives, albeit on life support.
After 10 years, they have released a maintainence release to make the
help file work in Vista and some other changes. I do still use KEDIT for
programming, so that's nice

Moose